Sunday, May 17, 2009

High time for pie time.

I have been slacking, there can be no denying it. I could run off a list of excuses of why I don't have the opportunity or inclination for regular blogging but I'm sure you don't want to hear them.

Anyway, following on from my last post, I have responded to the overwhelming number of requests for a pie blog. I hope that the 3 of you who wanted it are not disappointed. Jon, sorry that you were outvoted. I will endeavour to chronicle Maxine's erstwhile adventures in due course.

If you haven't already seen it, you may like to click on www.piesofnewzealand.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Listen i know you've got three weeks off because it's raining all the time so come on!

    btw have been visiting the speaker for milds. some trully excellent beers this month and Dennis sends his love and kisses :)

    ReplyDelete